Adulting

By njjat - Thursday, February 17, 2022

 


Adulting. Im at the age where adulting seem so real and we are not fully prepared for it. It feels so weird that finally, everyone, pave their own road leaving everything behind and here I am, stuck in a middle because I can't seem to let go the past and need time to digest it. I am at the age where I feel so grateful when my parents silently put some money inside my wallet. I was wondering, if I have a siblings, will my life were easier? If I have someone accompany me, will my loneliness fade away? 

Maybe yes, maybe not but I can't change the fate where, I will always be alone. I can't change the fate my life would never be the same with all of my friends. I guess, working from home in a new company, will take tolls on my anxiety and loneliness. I am doing my best to prepare myself from it. I need a new coping mechanism that I can do easily at home because I am too tired to go out. I also want to embrace all of the loneliness that I felt. But it's hard. Seeing other spend time with their families made me thinking "wanjeon buleobda".

I hope I get through the transition phase bravely. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments