Morning

By njjat - Tuesday, November 01, 2016



Fuh, I been mia for quite long time and deactive this blog since 3 months ago. Oh actually I did not realize that this blog is on the private mood lol sorry i'm not in a good state of mind. Basically during my morning writing routine; i, suddenly missing this ' boring ' blog. so here I am writing again :) well, it is my first morning writing today, yes i knew about this amazing routine few days ago, so yeah, I should give a try and see how it's works for me but I knew writing is an important part to express yourself ;)

Well last few week, my mood were unstable. I cried laugh sleep and thinking thinking thinking. I even cried when madam S shared her hard times about how she lost herself. She said that she was thinking where did her true self go? Her passion, her dream, her happiness. What did she do to herself until she did not realize she choose the wrong path. I understand her so bad because i through the same things. At least, she knows her passion compare to this stupid girl who knows nothing about herself, happiness and passion.

"Someday you will look back at all the progress you’ve made and be so glad you didn’t give up when you felt like that was your only option."


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments