nahh

By njjat - Friday, June 17, 2016

assalamualaikum and hi peeps!


its been a long time since this blog is fully updated. A hectic life as a student.. erm a hectic mind? ahaa. I lost in my own world, fears, worries, thoughts called generalized anxiety disorders. A hardest battle to stay living, stronger and moving on. I prevent myself from taking any medicate since the side effect were very dangerous (for student like meh). Most of the time, I cant breath or fall asleep easily. Pray for my recovery process hu~

People say the older you get, the wiser you become. really? and I feel very anxious about everything since i am about to enter the 'adulthood'. The choices that I made is based on the requirement that I need to think. It is no longer for me. it is for my parents, family, future, jobs, studies, dream, happiness and more! as someone who prefer to 'play safe', it would be harder for me to survive on this journey. when i think too much, or be extra careful about the choices, making a decision that I am not sure whether it is the best for me or not. 

people say; why dont u give a try?

then after trying session, u are no longer capable to stay on the road, what will you do? choose another thing and try? no kan? u have to stay strong and trying to survive. this is your self battle.

the holes that u dig, u enter lah. kalau berjaya keluar dari holes tu, tahniah!

So I am searching for the lights- to light up the path that I am taking in the future, the choice that I made in the past, and the successful that i gain after the hardship.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments