Home

By njjat - Saturday, September 12, 2020




6 month after you passed away, I'm back to your house. I stop by to pray and back to nilai. Today, I'm back again and sleep here for 1 nights. Honestly, the house smell like you. It's creep me out but at the same time my tears start to fall. All the memories and thoughts came back. I still remember how its look 10 years ago. I still remember the smell, the mess, and the memories.  

Dear you, the one that I always respect and love. 

In case you are wondering, I am doing well. All of us are doing well, Alhamdulilah. Praise to Allah, I thought we are going to struggle financially, but Alhamdulilah, rezeki Allah bagi tak pernah putus. How's our family bonding? Hm honestly, I feel like we are falling apart. Maybe because of covid? or maybe because everyone still grieving. But don't worry, as you always taught us, we will never stop help each other. 

Dear you, 

Do you still remember, you always cooks for us and our fav food are kari ayam and nasi lemak. You always cook for us when we were young. We always play in your garden and you will scream when we destroyed your plants. Thanks to you, all of us have a good memories growing up with you. 

Dear you, 
I hope, you leave with a calm heart. You will always in our prayers. I miss you so much. 

The worst, I still remember the last time I saw you, your looks, your tears and your last words. It's hurt. But I swear I don't want to forget that moments.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments