Urban Decay long lasting setting spray review

By njjat - Monday, August 12, 2019

WARNING: CONTAIN DISGUSE PHOTO


This is my first makeup or skincare review on my blog. I bet most of you didn't know I am such a skincare junkies. But I also bought some makeup just to look decent in certain occasions. My main reasons to review some product, I try a bunch of product and might forget the effectiveness of product if I want to repurchase.

I went to Korea last month. After return from Korea, my face are full with rashes and I cant stop scratch my face. So itching! I thought maybe due to change of weather? maybe. So I change my whole skin care routine which is my ohmygod. Its my lifesaver. I love it. And I almost run out the moisturizer. After 2 week, my skin back to normal leaving scars sebab garu kuat sangat lol. Last two day, I went to my friend's wedding and of course wearing a thin layer of foundation. This foundation is suitable for acne skin ok. Does not clog your pore. The foundation is for oily skin. Since my face combination to dry, I properly moisturise my face.

After I came back from wedding, my skin are full with redness, itching, rash. damn I almost cry. So I try to figure out why. Obviously not my skin care routine. The foundation ingredient is fine 

URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAY ???

What is urban decay long lasting setting spray?
A weightless setting spray that keeps makeup looking just-applied for up to 16 hours.

What it claim?
Is makeup meltdown ruining your midnight mojo? Mist on this weightless spray to give your makeup serious staying power. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray keeps makeup looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 16 hours—without melting, fading or settling into fine lines.


Why I purchase?
This product is such a litt from everyone who wear a makeup guys. 

Ingredient:
Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Parfum / Fragrance, Propanediol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Poloxamer 407, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.

Price: 
RM 69.30 for travel size 

Texture:
Light. Matte finish. Does not melt your makeup.

Scent:
Slightly alcohol smell.

My Review:


Serious allergy reaction! I want to cry. This product seriously, do their job wonder. They make your makeup stay for a day. Even when you sweat your base is still there. I must say they do what their claim!! Makeup last all day. However, if you are sensitive with alcohol, please stay away from this product.

Would I repurchase it? 
Obviously not!! 

Who should purchase it?
Everyone who wear a makeup and want their makeup last longer. 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments