Happy Birthday Girl

By njjat - Friday, March 15, 2019



To a strong girl, women, daughter, sister and friends,

Happy 21 birthday, this is humble words that i cannot spill when looking at you because i think its funny and you will think its weird then both of us will think “what an awkward moments” haha

You, someone who doesn't express your emotion, didn't speak much, keep everything alone but always listen to my stupid thoughts, guess my stupid quiz and accept my randomness. I dont have to fake myself, to be with you.

I'm sorry if I hurt you or bring you down when i'm crazy or do something that make you feel uncomfortable ( except skin ship hehe )

You been through a lot. I learn so much from you. Deep down in my heart, I pray, you will stay happy, even when everything falls apart, don't blame yourself ( we both hate that ),  dont’t run away, take your time, InsyaAllah, everything will be fine.

Thank you for being a good listener. Thank you for being a good friends. Thank you for making time to have a meal with me. Thank you for laughing at my weirdo ( that sometimes annoy u hahaa) Thank you for a deep conversation, Thank you for playing with me, Thank you for sorting of my thoughts, Thank you for being my friends. After all, thank you for everything.

I hope both of us can manage our mental state, can spread positivity to the world or at least to ourself, can be a daughter that our parents proud of, can be happy with our work, can be happy with ourself, can live for a long time and be healthier, can get married? Hahaha and can be a good ummah. May Allah ease everthing. 

We don't know what will happen in future. May death seperate us not fights. I wish you well and good luck.


From sentimental friend
/yeri—dear diary/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments