Istanbul

By njjat - Sunday, June 07, 2015

Recently i went to Istanbul—beautiful country with an amazing art. I do takes some picture. Yes some! I was so exhausted to capture everything that I saw









We did not find basilica cistern. We asked local and they said they never heard of it. Seriously. So we enjoy our time eating cow ice cream while resting our legs for awhile. The ice cream taste like milk lol? I hate it. I didn't know that they also call the place as yerebatan saryi hahaha. In a dark, humid and beauty place i feel calm. The fish here was huge maybe because they ate coins? heheh.







Honestly the air here was different. Maybe because its a countryside? And dogs here are well behave except their poop. opss. But of course as Malaysian we all scared of dogs. ahaha. When we climb the stairs, there is a dog sleeping at stairs and blocking our ways. I was like omg what should I do. Luckily, there is a foreigner that help us by playing with the dog lol. Actually the dog here gave no harm to human hehe. dramatic gurl





Fish bread. 
This is the second dish that I love. The first one is beef kebab which is my daily lunch/dinner. I even ate it before back to malaysia. oh luckily, stalls nearby my hotel were really cheap and delicious. Beef kebab is around 3 lira :) Oh, the third dish i love is roasted chicken nearby eminönü station.





We did not manage to visit some places, due to our tight budget and limited time. As you know, this is a budget trip. I only have 300 lira (600MYR) for my pocket money. So this is my tips: 

1) Choose topkapi instead of hagia sofia. I prefer history than architecture. Or you can visit both of them :) 
2) If you have a tight budget, do not eat at "tourist attraction" place :) explore more :)
3) You can walk from grand bazaar to spice market. If you choose the right door, lol you can ex plore the weeding street. There is a tons of cheap lace there.
4) Dont buy sourvenir at spice bazzar or grand bazzar, its much expensive, like i said, explore more.
5) There is bundle sales at hidden stress. No jokes. You can ask the hotel reception to guide you. The shoes was so cheap.
6) Jeans at local store such as, koton are super cheap.
7) Please use a comfortable shoes. I wear sandles all the times, and its hurts like hell


Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, sometimes in the middle of  nowhere you find yourself

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments